Business Analysis Consulting
Do your manual or automated systems absorb change easily?
Our methodology allows Business Analysis professionals to develop manual or automated systems in terms of their business objectives and requirements. These business systems are flexible and able to absorb change easily, simply because they are partitioned along the lines of the business they support. The methodology has evolved to a point where we believe in building quality systems that have zero defects and that do not deteriorate during production and modification.
We will not “do it for you”
Our corporate philosophy is that we will not ‘do it for you’. It is a known fact that approximately 80% of all improvement/re-engineering/process re-design projects fail. One of the most common reasons for this is getting consultants to ‘do it for you’. The recipe for success is ownership within the organisation. The success of your projects is important to us, so we integrate with your team members to build diverse and knowledgeable teams of individuals that can move into the organisation to spread knowledge, ideas and create a truly customer focused organisation.
Development of processes
Assistance in the entire development of business processes from planning through to implementation specifically in the following areas:
- Executive / senior management workshops to start projects off correctly
- Objective evaluation of project deliverables
- Guidance concerning the most appropriate techniques for specific projects (or portions thereof)
- Hands-on assistance for practitioners using Strategic Business Engineering
- Assistance with creating and installing standards and quality assurance methods for your company and project (e.g. technical reviews and walkthroughs)
- Facilitation and documentation of facilitated session / JAD sessions – Strategic Planning, Project Definition, Business Requirement, Technical Requirements.
- Project Management and installation of a Project Office
- Development of a Centre of Competance for Business Analysis